We are looking for a creative, technically proficient part II architectural assistant and a part III qualified architect to work on low energy residential projects in our Somerset studio.
Multi-tasking and time management skills will be required as you will be working on several projects at one time. You would have the opportunity to run your own projects and gain excellent experience in detailing and on-site.
An ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be organised, diligent, responsible and dependable
- A minimum of 1 year post-qualification experience
- Be able to communicate design ideas in a variety of media, including hand drawing
- Fluency in Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
- Practical skills for making physical models and large-scale mock-ups,
- Technical and detailed design knowledge
- Knowledge of the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP) and low-energy building technologies
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- A full UK/European driving license
Prewett Bizley Architects are an equal opportunities employer. We are open to part-time and flexible working so please let us know how we could accommodate the way you would like to work.
Applicants should send a CV, portfolio and covering letter for the attention of Graham Bizley explaining your suitability for the role by email to email@example.com. Information should be sent in pdf format with a max file size of 5MB.